Thursday, May 7, 2009

Creating a Plan & Homeschool Organizations

I'm still working on my summer curriculum for the boys. I'm hoping to get Michael caught up, if not a little ahead. I want him to start school in the fall with confidence. I have already told them we're going to do the library's summer reading program, and they are excited about that. I'm going to have Michael read his books out loud to me to help with his reading and comprehension.

I found these books at Mardel's...might order them next paycheck:




And I found wipe on/wipe off books that can be used multiple times by multiple children...namely Gabriel and Dominic...


Photobucket

I joined a homeschooling group yesterday and so far everyone seems friendly. They have weekly meetings and I am going to try to make it to tomorrow's...if I have a vehicle. Hubby's car has basically gone kaput. The group has moms and kids of all ages and backgrounds.

1 comment:

  1. You can also sign up for Pizza Hut's Book It program. I did terrible with it - we didn't even get around to getting pizza except for one time! How pathetic is that?!

    ReplyDelete