Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Introduction

I suppose every good blog has an introduction, correct?

I am Schoolmaster. I am a loving wife to Principal. I am a dedicated housewife/homemaker. I have 3 wonderful stepsons: Pacman (9), M&M (7), and Blondie (4). I have 2 wonderful sons: Lil G (3), Little Peanut (1). Little Bean will be making her entrance into the world on or before (most likely before) August 22 of this year.

Needless to say, we have quite the household....add to it our furbaby Pete (dog). We rescued him October 2007.

This blog is to record our journey into the massive world of homeschooling. I was homeschooled for most of my school career and thought I was going to end up with all the boys in public school until one day my husband said those magic words: "We should look into homeschooling the boys."

Now I have turned into this research freak looking at websites upon websites, talking to my sister (who plans on homeschooling) and my mother (the woman who survived homeschooling three children).

This, ladies and gents, is the start of the journey of the Better Academy of Learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment